WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Why I Don't Watermark My Cards

I have been asked over my 25 years of stamping, blogging, and sharing and pinning, why I don't put my name on my cards with watermark. The truth is I just don't see the point. IF I was worried about people "stealing", even with a watermark they can be cropped or photoshopped to remove the mark.

But, the truth is, I honesty don't care. No one out there knows me anyway and I consider it just paper. Most of  my cards don't take me over 15 minutes to make so I don't consider them a theft-worthy masterpiece.

To tell you the truth when I see my cards copied, pinned, etc. I consider it a compliment. I don't need credit for them. I have made thousands and thousands of cards over the years and they just are not that valuable to me to worry about it.

Additionally, I consider this a sharing craft. What makes this fun is giving, sharing, blogging, and putting my cards in groups for feedback and for others to enjoy. I have benefitted many times over from other stampers' ideas and I think there is very little original enough to worry about credit.

Pin, share, copy, etc. and don't worry about putting my name on it in any way. I consider my cards like M and M's. Grab as many as you want and don't get too fat! Ha!

1 comment:

Denise Zachar said...

Love your attitude...