WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Crafting Tip #7

Crafting Tip #7:
This is one of my best, most used tips. It is one that makes your cards look better instantly. That tip is to use glossy black card stock whenever you want a bolder, shiny black. I do most of my black sentiments. In the photo you can see the regular piece of card directly under the finished card and beneath that is the glossy black. It can be hard to find, but it comes available on Ebay, Amazon, and at craft stores here and there. I got a whole ream of it from a printer's store that was going out of business. It also is great for a black die cut image that you really want to pop. The photo really does not do it justice. It just looks so much more finished.

No comments: