WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, June 22, 2018

I Asked Gina K Designs a Question

I asked where her dies were made and this is the answer:

Gina Aurelio Krupsky Donna Kingsley Coffeen China. And the reason they are manufactured in China is because of two things. 1. There is only one die manufacturer here in the USA who manufactures for small companies and they take months to produce and tend to put their larger clients in the front of the line. 2. I like to sell my dies de-tabbed so my customers don’t have to cut them apart. I used to have my dies made here in the USA. My price is EXACTLY the same in a China except they de-tab for us. We investigated the company we use and have a gentlemen from London who works there and is in charge of our account. They are a clean, beautiful facility and they pay a living wage. Not all do but there are many who do. And the ones that do aren’t cheap. My die designs have NEVER been stolen. My stamp designs have. And they are manufactured here in the USA.
Manage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I understand it then, the recent law suit regarding copying, taken out again a Chinese seller/s and AliExpress, should really be the fault of a US or UK person/s. I wondered how a small group of Chinese people would know the SU goods for instance. Thanks for finding out this information.