WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Crafting Tip #6


Crafting Tip #6:
I love small cube ink pads because they are so easy to handle, very easy to store, and because they take up so little space, I can keep my entire collection at hand. I used acrylic makeup drawers from Amazon. I love color. I am addicted to color and always looking for ways to make things colorful. What I have done here is simply run small pads over paper directly, not pressing down too hard. I did different pressures here so you could see how easy it is to make your own rainbow papers. Dryer pads leave streaks and I actually like that look. Juicy pads leave a very rich streak. Shown is the paper I made and then a sample of how I used it.

No comments: