WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Offensive Ad

I rarely use this blog for anything but my hobby, but the current Jack-in-the-Box hot tub ad with the vulgar line that I won't even repeat is so over the top that I am encouraging people to let them know. If you click the title of this post, it will take you to a contact page to let them know you don't appreciate it. Supposedly, they think this prime time ad goes right over the heads of children. Not over the heads of my students and I am disgusted that the company has been running this ad for months and is refusing to respond to customer complaints about it. You can see the ad on YouTube. It is the one that is the "sandwich" one.

No comments: