WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Important Announcement

After I complete today's Blog Candy draw early this afternoon, I will be closing my blog to ALL comments. The problem with a certain person(s) continues and until I can get it resolved, you may make all comments/questions to me at rubyslippers@neofast.net. I am able to block her (them) from my email but not from my blog. It is getting to just be too big of a headache and now that she has started naming GW regulars on my blog and making crude and rude remarks about those ladies whom I consider great friends, I will no longer tolerate it. Her server has been contacted with the evidence. I realize that I can get a paid blog, but rather than have this person force me to spend my stamping money this way, I will just short circuit her altogether.

I will leave my email address just to the left under my Ruby Slippers blog title so it is available to you.

No comments: