WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Faux Always Card



I was very drawn to the stamps in the new Always set by SU but to tell the truth, I just found the set way too expensive. Also since I am moving away from wood I just could not get real excited about buying it. So I found similar stamps that I actually like better that give me a similar look. The heart is from Rubbernecker and the bird is from Inkadinkadoo. Paper is Basic Gray. Dotting was done with a white gel pen. I ran out of black dotted ribbon so I just dotted a strip of black paper. Fun card to make and very similar to some others out there, except that I used completely different stamps and papers so I guess it is a fake CASE :)

No comments: