WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cool Carribbean Alternative

Many of us were very sad to see SU retire CC cardstock. Nichole at Paper Trey is introducing matching cardstock, ink, reinkers, and ribbon this month. The first two colors are a moss color and a pale aqua. While not exactly a perfect match for CC, it is close. If you go to her blog (Iinked to the left if you scroll down) you can see a comparision of her new colors to swatches of SU colors. I love the matching ribbon that comes in several styles! I still have my hoarded few packages of CC that I use very carefully, but feel a bit relieved that this new aqua color may be a great replacement. Additionally, PT cardstock is thicker and very sturdy. It also dry embosses better than any other cardstock I have ever used.

A card will be posted later today!

No comments: