WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Answering Questions

Q-What recent new companies have you purchased from?

A-Two latest companies I have tried are Salt Box (thanks to my friend, Elaine) and Rubbernecker (excellent and fast service). I will be posting projects this week with cards I have made from both companies.

Q-Is Palette Ink a solvent ink?

A-No, it is not. This makes it absolutely safe for all stamps including clear, which is one of the reasons I prefer it.

Q-Does the ATG tape go bad?

A-I have not had a problem but have been told it could, after a few years, lose it's sticky. It was recommended that it be kept in a cool, dark, dry place and that it should be stored in Ziplock bags, which I have done with mine.

Q-Is it true Nesties are out of stock everywhere again?

A-Looks like it. Just got an email from Cut-at-Home and it looks like circles, ovals, rectangles, and squares are out at Spellbinders until mid-March. I was considering the scallopped hearts, so I may still be in luck.

Q-Are you going to ever enable your comments again? Will this mean no more blog candy? I loved the stamps you sent me.

A-Probably sometime in the future. Even if I don't, I can do blog candy via email entries.

Q-Are you one of the ones who goes to CHA?

A-Not really interested to tell you the truth, but even if I wanted to, my first obligation is to be here for my students and I would not go for that reason.

Q-How do you seem to get your hands on stamps that we cannot find here in the Pacific Northwest?

A-LOL! Friends in high places?? Actually, I have many friends on the GW board and elsewhere on the internet and we often offer to help one another out and buy things and send them. I got the Birds Galore from Mary and the Saltbox stamps from Elaine. Both are Gingerwoodie friends.

No comments: