WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Answering Questions

Q-Where did you get the Birds Galore set?

A-They are not online and not in stores around here. A GW friend got a set for me where they do have them and sent one to me. I contacted the company and they will not be on their site until late March.

Q-Are you closing your blog?

A-No, just the comments, just for now.

Q-Is the felt you used for the sheep the thin kind or the regular kind?

A-I guess it is the regular. I didn't know they had 2 thicknesses. I got squares at JoAnn. They were out of the pink so I got that off a bolt there.

Q-What ink did you use for the blue Kitchen Sink daisies. I used Blue Lagoon Colorbox Chalk and French Blue Colorbox chalk and then SU Navy for the centers.

A-You mentioned velvet ribbon. Where do you buy that?

Q-I get mine from All That Scraps.

Q-Do you have your new Cuttlebug folders yet?

A-No, All That Scraps should be shipping them this week according to an e-mail.

Q-Did you see all the recent Paper Trey news? What do you think?

A-I am a bit overwhelmed and I think there is quite a bit more to come. I hope they don't lose their "small company" feel.

No comments: