WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, September 13, 2013

SU Magnetic Platform--Worth it?

Absolutely worth every penny I spent on it. This is something long overdue. I cut 8 small dies on 8 different pieces of paper, all on the same pass through last night and not a one moved a bit. I am amazed at how strong the magnet is, even with the cutting plate over the top and card stock on the plate.

The following are items I consider basic to stamping (and this item now joins those):

Rotary Cutting Board (I use one of the newer Carl's ones)
Fiskars small trimming scissors
Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
ATG dispenser
Fresh Ink from Impress
The Absorber (to clean stamps)
Xyrons in various sizes
Fun Foam with a layer of oven liner over it to stamp on
A large collection of acrylic blocks
Basic Copic collection
MS Score Board
Gina K Pure Luxury Layering Weight Cardstock
Georgia Pacific (walmart) Cardstock
Bone folders



Other items I really think are worth the money:

Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software
Judikins Dusters
Large Sponge Daubers
Glue Dots
Monoaqua
Foam Mounting Tape
Stickles
Wink of Stella Brush
Zutter Corner Punch


No comments: