WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Huge Lot of A Muse Pads for Sale

I bought all the A Muse pads in a lot.. They are all new or have only been used a couple of times. I opened a few just to try the colors. I am keeping a good many, but want to try to sell the rest as a lot as they are in perfect condition. I already had some and wanted just to fill in my color selection. The 24 colors will go for $75 as a lot with $14.50 shipping. The colors are: cherry, cocoa, blush, pistachio, burano, amethyst, bermuda, nutmeg, ocean, papaya, grass, grapefruit, fern, lichen, blueberry, eucalyptus, apricot, onyx,orange, grape, lemon whip, lime,sage, and rialto. Email me if interested. If they don't sell as a lot, I will, later in the week, let them go individually for $4 each plus shipping. Insurance optional. I will send them flat rate priority. rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: