WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Selective CB Embossing Photo #2



I got 8 x 11 sheets of rubber gasket that are identical thickness to Cuttlebug B plates at Home Depot. You can cut these and make frames, strips, shapes, etc. and use them to selectively emboss. Simply use the piece of rubber in place of ONE B plate. I made this Swiss Dotted Frame and the center is completely unembossed. I could have stamped right in the flat center and had the raised frame around it, but I wanted to use this little bird that I had already stamped on the oval. The bird stamp is called Duet from Inkadinkado. It is a wood mounted stamp---one of the very rare ones I buy these days, but this image was just too cute to pass up.

No comments: