WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Product Review-Desktop Carousel



This product by Making Memories is one I got on sale for 30% off at Craft Warehouse a few weeks ago. I was a big fan of the Pampered Chef Tool Holder and although I loved the look and size of this one, as well as all the little compartments, I had held off buying it. When it went on sale and my new craft room was complete, I decided it was a needed item. I am so glad I got it. This one turns so easily, holds such a huge amount for taking up a reasonable sized space on my counter. It holds all my acrylic blocks and I put the little ones in the drawers. It is well made and I am quite pleased with it. I see they are available at Michael's too!

No comments: