WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Give Shimmerz an A+++



I had a gift burning a hole in my pocket so I ordered 5 different colors of Shimmerz from All That Scraps. These things are fantastic!! They have as much shimmer as the old Radiant Pearls product--maybe more, and they blend well. The best thing of all is they dry really fast. Wet just long enough to blend and then dry. On this sample I used Apricot, Royal Red, a hint of Burgandy, and a hint of Summer Wheat here and there. The black color called Coal is fabulous!!

I Cuttlebugged this and used Versamark and green chalk on the leaves and stems. I hope the picture shows the shimmer!

BTW, these paints are 15% off this weekend at Jacksonbelle Embellishments at jacksonbelleembellishments.com/. I can vouch for their fast and excellent service, too~

No comments: