WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sony Reader, Like New, FOR SALE

Like new Sony Reader PRS-500. In excellent condition. Comes with a 2GB Pro Duo memory card ($40 value) and approximately $200 worth of books, including a number of classics, some of which are The Beautiful and The Damned (F. Scott Fitzgerald), An American Tragedy (Theodore Dreiser), and Dracula (Stoker). Other books include Truth and Beauty (Ann Patchett), Feast of Love (Charles Baxter), and The Thirteenth Tale (Setterfield). Full list available if you contact me.

Sony Reader capable of playing MP3 and audiobook and can carry close to over 1000 books with memory card. Uses E-Ink technology that makes reading easy on the eyes. Comes with USB 2.0 cable, charger, cover, and software CD. You can view PDF and Word docs with this reading device.
$195 USD + 8.00 postage (includes insurance). I accept Pay Pal only.

IMPORTANT: If you want it, email me and let me invoice you! Otherwise it gets too confusing.

Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: