WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Product Review

I purchased a package of Papertrey Clear Cardstock. The price was good and it is nice and clear with no yellowing. It is not close to being as thick and sturdy as the Hero Arts Clear Cardstock but it is plenty thick enough to make a sturdy card that will stand alone. I am quite happy with it.

I also bought the Bitty Dots Designer Paper. I purchased it hesitantly as I already have some thin sheets of dotted paper that are not color dense and are quite thin. Nice surprise!! While not quite as thick as Papertrey solid cardstock, it is sturdier than paper. I would say it is half way between text weight and cardstock. The best thing is that the colors are really rich and a perfect match to their solid paper cardstocks. I am very happy that I bought it and pleasantly surprised at how really nice it is.

No comments: