WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Note About Blogs That You May Not Know

I just read a post on a chatboard where a person was frustrated by lack of response from another person. Their "proof" that the person was around and had time to respond was that the person in question was keeping up her blog. In another instance a stamper said that it was evidence that a death in a family had not really occurred because the blog was updated daily and there was no mention of the death or interruption to the art creations.

What some people do not realize is that many of us schedule posts. In other words we make take a whole day uploading and captioning photos and schedule them to post and not come back to our blog for a month or more. I often set up 6 weeks of posts at a time. This means that what you saw on my blog yesterday or may see tomorrow are items I uploaded and scheduled to post weeks ago.

In both instances I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I know that the people involved and they really would have responded if they had been available. It is neither proof that the person is around or that they have unlimited time on their hands.

No comments: