WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thumbs Up for Flourishes

Today Flourishes has 25% off their Just Rite Stamps (yay, now I can get my blocks!). I ordered the blocks and the second I finished the order it dawned on me that there was one other item I should have purchased. Oh, I just hate that feeling.

I immediately replied to the confirmation email asking if I could add an item. Because I had already payed with PayPal they said it could not be done, but to go ahead and place a second order and they would combine them and then refund me the shipping. Yay!!! Good customer service! Run right over to www.Flourishes.org for the sale and they will treat you right.

No comments: