WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Something Came in My Mail Yesterday



I cannot get past Christmas because these Retro CD's arrived in my mail yesterday from Peggy Loves Vintage (click title to go to the site). This card is made from an image from the Vintage Santa CD and so far that is my favorite CD full of hundreds of great images. I can't wait to have time to go through the Valentine CD!

Peggy is amazing to work with, helps every step of the way (I a computer dummy), but honestly, anyone can use these! Check out her site and you will have so much fun seeing the possiblities!!

So--here I am back at Christmas again!

No comments: