WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Papertrey and Rubber Romance for Sale

Papertrey Simple Alphabet for sale. Lightly used. $12. Shipping $2 without CD case and just on acetate or $4 with CD case included. (I have found out the case really raises shipping). Insurance optional and extra.

"Bunnie" Rubber Romance full-sized on EZ Mount for Sale for $4.50 plus $2.00 shipping. Insurance optional and extra. This is the stamp with the girl in the bathrobe holding the cup of coffee and wearing bunny slippers. Excellent condition.

If you want both I can combine the shipping and sell both for $19.50 which would include shipping. Insurance extra.

Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: