WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update on the Serendipity Stamps

I am well pleased with the stamps even though they took 3 weeks nearly to arrive. Postage was $5 on 6 unmounted bare rubber stamps. They were sent Parcel Post, which I believe is the slowest and cheapest way to sent them. Had they been sent first class they would have cost about 65 cents to send, but there is a reason they charge $5. They put about 80 pages of advertising in the package and therein was the cost. Not pleased at all about the "free advertising" they included and charged me postage for and caused my stamps to take so long to arrive.

No comments: