WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Another POV on "Bandwidth Stealing" Discussion

Click my title to go to Susanna Boyd's take on the whole bandwidth stealing discussion that I have seen on at least a dozen blogs this morning. Susanna is the voice of reason here, not to mention that her whole blog is a DELIGHT to look through. I also must add that for bloggers who are so upset about their bandwidth and the fees, I have to wonder why they are using blogs that they have to pay for instead of one of the many free options out there. If it is about the money, more than the art, I think they have options. I do understand the art POV though.

No comments: