WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Marker Storage



Markers are supposed to be stored horizontally to keep both ends inked. This drawer system is the best system I have had to date and I have kept them this way over a year now. They really do seem to stay inkier! I have a drawer for each color or 2 colors. The unopened drawers to the left also have markers in them. This little table is to the right of my work table within very convenient reach. I usually keep them partially opened while I work so that I don't have markers all over my work area. I can just pop them right back into the drawer when I finish a colored section.

When I had fewer markers, I used a plastic silverware drawer divider in a couple of drawers, but soon outgrew that.

1 comment:

Cora said...

Wow, that is a lot of markers.