WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Delivering Love



Truck is from the SU Loads of Love set. The tree is from A Muse. The road is the new ABC SU Wheel.
I sponged the clouds.

Paper Piercer: Used the single row Cuttle Bee, one of two in the set shown below. I am very happy with it. I ran it along a ruler and then went back and placed the stitches in by hand. I did not use a ruler for the stitches so they would look more natural. They are drawn in with a Signo White Gel pen from www.jetpens.com (much cheaper than SU for the identical thing). If you click on the picture and enlarge it, you get a much better idea of what the piercer does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card and you did a great job coloring! I love your stitches - haven't tried it yet but it's on my list of to-do :)

Anonymous said...

Love the coloring on your card. I like how you used different stamps from different companies to create your own picture. The "hand stitching" looks great.