WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tobias "Toby" Tucker

Toby is my new pup.I got him a few days after Christmas at 8 weeks old. He was 3.5 pounds. He is now 13 weeks and 5 pounds. He is in training to be a service dog for my  hearing impairment and mainly just to be my baby. He is mostly Shih Tzu with a little Pomeranian and Terrier for good measure.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

Donna, what a cute fur baby. I love Toby's face and those big, white paws. I'll be interested in reading what goes into being a service dog. I'm so glad that he found your home!

SherylH said...

Toby is so adorable -- I imagine it will be hard for the general public to treat him as a service dog! Looking forward to reading about him and the training involved. And of course seeing more of your cards!