WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Papertrey Review

My Papertrey order arrived yesterday. I love the pad of paper. I could not be happier with it and I love the design that enables you to keep loose papers inside. The scale of the paper is perfect for stamping and the colors are a good match to the solid cardstock. Both the Sweet Blush and the Berry Sorbet are more orangy than I expected. The Sweet Blush more pink than the Berry, but is still very peachy and very close to the old SU Blush from a couple of years ago. I have been hoarding that and can now let it go. I was kind of expecting a baby pink. This is nice but not a true pink. I would call the Berry Sorbet more of a Coral. It is pretty and the colors work well together. The inks are true to both of these colors. The cardstock is the same quality as the white cardstock. I am very pleased with it. The Aqua Mist cannot be called blue at all. It is very much a mint green in the ribbon. The only disappointment is that the ink is quite bluish, a rather grayed blue. The ribbon and the ink do not look good together at all. No problem because my SU Mint Medley ink looks nice with the ribbon.

The ribbon is of superb quality and I will most definitely be buying more of this. Very pretty and very nice to work with.

I got the Boxes, Bags, stamp set and the $5 word set and am very happy with both. I love the new label sheet that adheres to the clear case and you can put your stamps on to match so you always know you have all your stamps in the case.

Overall, I am very pleased, as always, with Papertrey. I ordered Friday night and the box shipped Sat. and arrived today.

No comments: