WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Have Given Up

I cannot find a way to make my craft room look really nice and organized and have it functional at the same time. I have organized and re-organized and if I have my stuff where it makes the most sense, it is guaranteed that is not where it looks best. I finally had to decide my room was for having fun and not for looking at. I have too much stuff and I do need it. I really do. At this point I can reach what I need and do what I need to do and I have resolved that my room will never ever look like Nichole Heady's room. Due to limited space and not enough money to buy a whole matching cabinet system all at the same time, I will be happy with what I have because---it works!!

No comments: