WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Eye Update

Several have asked for an update. I have continued to improve a bit at a time. My new contacts arrived today and I was able to wear them for 2 hours with only a bit of discomfort. I am to start increasing time tomorrow. These are the first of 3-4 sets of contacts until they get it right for me. He says I will get a new pair every 10 days until we get the fit perfect for my problem. The goal is that I will be able to wear contacts most of my work day and contacts in the early AM and evenings. I am so relieved to be getting better. That fish oil and the hot compresses helped me turn the corner. My attitude is getting better each day. I cannot tell you how miserable the problem was for the days when it was at it's peak. My fingers are crossed that progress with continue.

No comments: