WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, October 13, 2008

How to Make Cuttlebug Stencils (not folders)



I have been messing around with this idea for awhile and finally figured out how to do this during the night while I could not sleep.

I cut 2 layers of cardstock in my Cricut using the Home Accents cartridge. I saved both cut outs and carefully glued them together. When dry they will emboss. It is wonderful because you can place this anywhere on your cardstock that you want the image.

The sandwich I used for this, from bottom up, is Plate A, one piece of thin chipboard, Plate B, gold mat, cardstock, image (face down), B plate. It makes a very crisp emboss.

No comments: