WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Float (and the story behind it)



When we were going through a really bad time after my husband's diagnosis of Parkinson's, I had a dream where we were in quicksand and struggling. The anxiety in the dream was horrible and then I heard a voice say "float" over and over. When I relaxed and laid back the anxiety went away and I could feel the sun on my face and the result was a deep peace.

I have a friend who has been through a horrible ordeal and told her the story and she has been using the "just float" analogy. I bought this little CC design monkey image to make her some cards.

No comments: