WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exciting News!

I am part of Lime Light Scrappers! I will be considered a consulting team member since I could not commit to everything due to time constraints. It is an amazing team and the ideas are just so exciting.

We are a design team with a unique purpose. We use our crafting skills to help and bring light to others. We invite you to visit the site often to find out whom we are crafting for and what we are planning in the months to come. We have exciting plans that include making cards and bookmarks for our men and women in uniform, making journals for families whose children are in the hospital, making cards for baskets that help raise money for playground equipment....and that's just the beginning.

CLICK THE TITLE OF THIS POST TO LEARN WHAT THE TEAM IS CURRENTLY DOING.

Here is the link to the entire site to add to your Google Reader List:

http://limelightscrappers.blogspot.com

No comments: