WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Surprise from a GW Friend



I mentioned on the GW board that I was looking for this little Imaginisce penguin stamp. I found it many places but the shipping was always outrageous for a single clear stamp. My friend, Elaine, said she would stamp some images and send them. Today in the mail I got a thick envelope and thought , "Oh, goodie! It is from Elaine and I bet those are the images." I went through all my mail saving the best for last. I opened it, and OH JOY!! she sent me the actual stamp!! I am dancing in circles. Watch for card featuring this little guy eating a popsicle.

Elaine, you just made my day!

Oh, and did I mention the ADORABLE card she sent with it? I will post a picture of that one of these days too!

No comments: