WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

CD Photo Cube!!



This was SO much fun to make with old CD jewel cases. Click the title of this post and it will link you directly to the video tutorial.

I made a few changes though. The 8 x 8 bottom piece would not fit for me so I make it 8 1/6" x 8 1/16" and that solved that problem. I did not use the eyelets on the bottom. I also used glue dots on the bottom of the cube and then set it into the bottom piece and that is holding well. I used glue dots to attach my ribbon strip around the top.

Scroll down, as there are a total of 4 views of the one I made.

No comments: