WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Owls! Here I go AGAIN!

I swore I would NOT buy more owls. I just sold some of mine, but bought 2 new owl sets not long ago. I do have enough owls, I really do. BUT---when I clicked on Alli's blog this AM and saw her owls (click the subject line of this post and it will take you there and you will need to scroll down to the 4 owls with the pens), I have decided I MUST have these guys when PTI releases them Monday night. I was all set to control myself when I first saw the sneak peaks using them, but her blog just tipped me over the edge this morning. They are too cute and I can think of so many things to do with those patterned ovals that well, I am sold on them.

No comments: