WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WOW!


http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/torn-review

I just finished this book a few minutes ago. One of the most powerful, insightful books I have ever read. One paragraph that describes this book so succinctly is:

"I found it impossible to return to my former way of thinking. It was like the famous illustration that appears to be an old woman when viewed one way and a young woman when viewed another way. At first, you may see only one image, but once you've seen the other one, you can't go back and unsee it. Try as I might I could never go back."

One of the most powerful, insightful books I have ever read. It applies to everyone, even though there is a theme to the topic. This man's story and unrelenting journey helped me articulate my feelings on spiritual issues in a way they I never could begin to explain.

No comments: