WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Review

This new product gets 5 stars from me. Finally, a way to get a good shimmer without a marker that dries out. This stuff comes in a tube, very much like a water brush and gives the most glorious shimmer. It is not very wet so goes on flat and does not warp the paper. This is a stunning shimmer, not a glitter. It is sold out everywhere that I  have looked, except for Impress Rubber Stamps. I have only tried the clear, but they tell me the colors are equally wonderful. Last year I bought 6 Spica clear pens and they all dried up in about 9 months. Ugh. This method of delivery promises a way to keep our sparkle fresh!

An example of this product is shown on the card in the post just above this post.

No comments: