WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Answering Reader Questions

Allison asked:

Which Life Style dies, mentioned in a previous post, do you love the most:
    A- Right now I am using my hexagon set on practically every card. I think it works great with bright
         summer colors and themes.

I know you schedule posts pretty far ahead. Right now, what are you really into?
   A- My chevron dies are getting a work out. I am using lots of bright pink, orangey yellows, lime green
        aqua and turquoise. Using less of the kraft color that I was using lots of, but have not left it behind.
       Also using lots of gingham papers.

Janelle asked:

Are you happy with your Big Shot?

   A-Very happy. It cuts well and is so sturdy and I love that everything you need is attached to the
        platform.

Karen asked:

Who are you buying from these days?

   A-I have 2 new Market Street sets on my table and have some Lawn Fawn sets on a wish list. I have a
       set of Kitchen Sink Stamps (from their recent 25% off sale) on the way.  I am also thrilled that Gina
       K. is going clear and so I will be checking that out too.  I did recently buy her lace borders in red
       rubber and just love them.

Ashley asked:

Are you still unhappy with PTI?

   A-I think they are making very slow progress in some areas, but the state of their website makes
       shopping by product name almost impossible. It appears that shipping time has gotten better and that
       the "fake shipping notices" are no longer being used. I think they have a LONG way to go. I did
       get a package of recent things for my birthday and I am loving those items, but am still hesitant
       to jump back in with both feet.


Sorry for the odd formatting. It seems to be out of my control. It publishes very differently from how I originally laid it out.