WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Papertrey Stamps for Sale

Believe (set complete)
My Punny Valentine (missing pie and pie sentiment)
Year Round Puns (complete set)
Boxes, Bags, and Tags (complete set)
Pond Life (missing "my son" words)
Pond Life Sentiments (missing "take flight" words)

A few stamps unused, most lightly stained, all quite useable.
Selling as a lot for $50 or make and offer per set. If you don't want the cases, shipping will be $4, if you do want the cases (for the ones that came with cases) shipping will be $8.50. Insurance optional. Email me if interested. rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: