WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, March 15, 2010

What Happens When You Can't Get Your Papertrey Order? THIS!!



Last night many people were having trouble ordering and then within a very short time, items such as the Rick Rack Die were already sold out. I finally just gave up.

So---I got creative. I had wanted to order Distressed Stripes, but I found that my Waltingmouse Plaid Stripe from the Backgrounds set worked just as well. No Rick Rack die? I dug out my old Fiskars border scissors and made this one. Can't get the flower dies? Well, my Slice cuts vellum very well as I discovered late last night.

Maybe I need to rethink my purchasing. I honestly never would have thought of any of these options had my order gone through.

No comments: