WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vendor Review

I just got my first set of My Time Made Easy stamps designed by Lauren Meader (the lady who used to make templates for Papertrey). I paid around $23 for a set of 20 stamps and that includes the very reasonable shipping which was around $2 for the set (love that!). The stamps are cute and they stamp well. I ordered on a Friday night and they arrived on a Thursday. The only complaint I have is that they are noticeably thinner than Papertrey stamps and I felt sure I would tear one removing it from the backing acetate the first time. I managed to do it without any tearing. The set I got is called Fabulous Flourishes. It does not contain any sort of case so I put them in a CD.

No comments: