WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Favorites?

My favorites for each category:

1. Clear Stamps: Waltzingmouse with Papertrey a close second.

2. Online Store: 7kidscollegefund.com

3. Adhesive: ATG gun

4. Portable Die Cutting: Slice Machine but I also love my Nesties

5. Designer Paper: Basic Grey

6. White Cardstock to stamp/color on: Gina K. Deluxe

7. Colored Cardstock: Papertrey

8. Basic white Cardstock for Card bases: Georgia Pacific #110 at Walmart

9. Glitter Glue: Stickles

10. Embossing Powder: Papertrey

11. Store: Impress at South Center in Tukwilla

12. Papercutter: the old Fiskar's rotary

13. Ink: Depends on the project but I use the Pallette Hybrids a lot

14. Markers: Copics Ciao

15. Blender Pen: Dove

16. Babywipes for cleaning stamps: Kirkland from Costco

17. Spray Cleaner: Ultra Clean

18. Dry Embossing/Cutting Machine: Cuttlebug

19. Stampin' Up Cardstock Color: Creamy Caramel

20. Way to store clear and UM stamps: CD cases in drawers

21. Punches: Martha Stewart with EK Success and new SU ones close behind

22. Chatboard: Gingerwood

23. Loose Glitter: Stampendous

24. White Gel Pen: Signo (I buy several at a time at www.jetpens.com

25. Stamper's Blog: nicholeheady.typepad.com

26. Ribbon: Papertrey for my basics, SU for others

27. Vintage Stuff: Crafty Secrets

28. Templates: Lauren Meader's My Time site

29. Bookmaking tool: Bind It All

30. Stamping background music: Michael Buble

No comments: