WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update

Very rough night with severe headache and severe nausea. Nausea is caused by bubbles of air trapped in the brain. That has greatly subsided today and he is now able to keep down food and liquids. He just had an MRI. Doctor will decide later today if he will be released or stay one more night. He is alert but in some pain.

To add to the stress, I dropped my BAHA (hearing implant device) and totally broke it. I drove up to U of WA Med Center and they gave me a loaner and sent this one in for repair. You don't even want to know how much a repair costs and my warranty ran out 2 weeks ago. Oh, well. This is one of the reasons we work!

No comments: