WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

For Sale -Prima Style Flowers

7 dozen flowers (per packet) in various sizes and colors (lavendars, blues, reds, yellows, oranges, pinks, greens, peaches, etc.) Most are solids, but some are dotted or plaid or other. All packets are a nice mix of all colors mentioned. Brands are Prima, Got Flowers, Sweet N' Sassy, and various others. $7.50 plus $1.75 shipping. Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net. I have 5 packages left. I simply over bought in order to get all the colors and sizes I needed.

I am throwing in an extra goodie for anyone who buys 2 packages or more.

No comments: