WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sissex-Ellison Texture Plates For Sale

12 Sides/6 Ellison-Sissex Texture Plates. This set has Funky Squares, Argyle, Weave #1, Weave #2, Paisley, Daisies, Lines n' Circles, Squares in Motion, Circle Cyclone, Circles, Diamonds, and Squares. $15 for the set plus $5 shipping.

These say Ellison on them but are identical to a set of Sissex Texture Plates. Seems the company was combined in 2006 and this explains duplicate products but with different names on them.
I thought I had these sold, but the check never arrived and so I am putting them up again.

Insurance optional. Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net if you are interested.

No comments: