WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, May 21, 2018

Welcome to All the Newbies

This blog is 11 years old. Commenting is turned off because of all the difficult people out there.
I love sharing what I make because to me that is the best part of this hobby. Since none of my techniques are original, I don't provide directions since I learned them elsewhere. I also do not provide links to companies because I don't want to be seen as doing this to increase sales for anyone else. I pay for all my supplies and all my reviews of supplies (that I post now and then) are honest since I get nothing in return for reviews. Additionally, I buy a lot of used things from other stampers and don't even know the brands for them. Just enjoy, feel free to pin, and I hope you see some things you want to try.

No comments: