WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Oh, my!

One of my readers just emailed me to tell me that my annual first of year post did not happen this year! My husband had surgery just days before Christmas and a day later my mom had a stroke and everything went out the window.  So anyway here it is!

MY FAVORITE STAMPING PLACES, PRODUCTS, ETC FOR 2017

For the last several years the MISTI has been my favorite product and I still use them almost every time I stamp. I got lucky and when Hampton dumped all of their brand (almost identical tool), they sold them for $10 each and so I got 3 more. It is great because I often work on multiple projects at a time and this way I can leave the stamps in the tool and not have to re-position.

I would say my favorite new product is Art Glitter Glue, available at Amazon. I have been a crafter for decades and have never found such a great glue! It dries totally clear. I bought the metal tip made for it and you can glue the teensiest things ever. They will never ever fall off! Also, it works under vellum. It is the first glue I have found that won't show through. That right there makes it worth it's weight in gold.

Favorite branded online store remains Ellen Hutson. She has the hugest selection of things, fastest shipping (I often get things within 2 days) and best customer service ever.

My favorite inks are Altenew. I bought the whole full pad set, loved them but sold them. Why? Because I needed more space. I then bought all the cubes and have them  in a little acrylic storage drawer on my table and don't regret doing that at all.

My favorite papers remain the brands I listed last year. Still  in love with Copics. Still using my ATG gun regularly.

Papertrey is hit and miss and like playing the lottery. Just pray you never have to deal with their customer service because I swear they are the worst. Products are nice, and I will have to say the only reason I still buy from them is because I love anything by Betsy Veldman. I think she should start her own company. That lady is over-the-top creative!

I am still using Bloglovin' for my blogs and Pinterest to pin from the blogs. I have joined more Facebook groups for ideas for stamping and using dies.

I will say I probably use dies much more, and stamp much less than I used to, but still enough of the stamping that I don't think I will ever give that up.

Thanks for reading and feel free to CASE anything, you don't have to ask, give credit, or anything. This hobby should be all about sharing and the internet is the place to do that.

No comments: