WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

DIY Embossing Folder Tinting Tool Instructions

Previously I was making these tools with little wood blocks. I was not finding uniform blocks in my stash so came up with this. Use very small binder clips with a piece of EZ mount (gray middle foam) and then attach a cut piece of foam sheet (also known as fun foam at JoAnn, Walmart, online, children's craft depts) and attach with a good glue, red line tape or something that will really hold. I use white foam because I use a different tool for each color and want it to show up clearly on the white foam to make sure I have the exact colors I want.

OK, I have half-heimers apparently. I posted this just a week ago with instructions and just did it again. I am losing it. Menopause!!

No comments: