WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Hundreds of Packaged Stamps for Sale

Stamps are packaged in NEW Avery Elle sleeves. All stamps are cling or unmounted and on a sheet of acetate. The packages are miscellaneous stamps  of various brands, so I could fit as many as reasonable on a sheet. I have 48 of these packages. They are $3 per package. 0-5 packages are $5 shipping. 6-19 packages are $10 shipping. If you buy 20 or more packages to the same address you will get FREE shipping. Email me at mrsc74@pocketinet.com   All payments must be paypal unless I know you or have sold to you previously with no problems.

No comments: