WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stamping Item #1 That I Will Never Part With

I am greatly reducing my stamps and stamping supplies, not to reduce my stamping time, but to make it easier to find things, and to really use everything I have.

As I do this, I am finding items I will never, ever part with. This cheap little punch that I paid about $3 for is the first on my list.

This can be a flame for a candle, a leaf for a flower, a raindrop, a flower petal, and a number of other things. I have had this punch almost since I first started stamping and it has been used over and over for so many things.

No comments: